[AT] Spray lube recommendation

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Jun 2 18:18:35 PDT 2005

I can't recall the name off the top of my head, but we used a dry film
lubricant
in a black/orange spray can at work. I believe it was mainly motor mica.
CRC markets several different sprays, one of which smells suspiciously
like WD40. Of course, there's PB Blaster, but that probably won't stop
the squeaks for long. Powdered graphite seems to work well where you don't
want any dirt to accumulate due to the lube. Then there's One Lube. It's a
silicone based lube. My can came attached to something else that I bought,
and it still has some left in it. It's a small can with a cap and a pump
sprayer
built in. Press hard for a spray and gently for a stream or drops. Must
work well,
as I don't remember having to re-lubricate anything I've used it on. It'll
fit in a
shirt pocket.

Phil