[AT] Spray lube recommendation

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 18:54:05 PDT 2005

--- "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>
wrote:

> What is your idea of the best spray can lubricants ?
>
> This if for general use around the farm to stop
> unwanted squeaks and squawks

H.L.,  I've been very happy with Cyclo brand products
such as their 'Break Away' (penetrant).  They have a
normal range of products and I use them a lot at work
and also purchase them for home use.  (By the way, I
do the maintenance purchasing at work also).  The cost
is inexpensive enough that I don't worry about how
liberaly I use them.
They probably aren't quite as good as say, Gibbs or
Kroil, but they aren't junk either.  The price
difference, to me, makes Cyclo a better buy.
Normal disclaimers apply. <g>

Dave

P.S.  Cyclo Carb Clean is my favorite for a gasoline
starting fluid, both 4 and 2 stroke.  Works excellent
even if the engine is flooded and won't wash the
rings.  And though I may be 'preaching to the choir',
I NEVER use ether with a spark ignited engine!