[AT] Spray lube recommendation

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jun 2 03:11:24 PDT 2005

I have had good luck with some "no name" motorcycle chain lube that I
picked up at a "dollar" store. (they had a whole display case of various
assorted spray cans - industrial lubes, carb cleaner, battery cleaner,
coatings, etc. - for 50 cents each. I ended up with $10 worth!)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Heresy is only another word for freedom of thought. -Graham Greene,
novelist and journalist (1904-1991)