[Steam-engine] Wauseon

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 14:09:56 PDT 2005

Beth,

My father scheduled a locomotive ride the same weekend
as Wauseon and did not realize it until I reminded
him, so I don't know if he is going to bring our 5 hp
Huber or not.  I asked him to take it during the week
because he is retired, but I think the club would have
a better chance if they mailed him a request for the
engine.  He gets excited over little things like that
and I bet there is a 90% chance of it being there if
the club does such a thing for featured engines.  I
haven't seen him turn down a request yet for one of
his so called "rare" featured items...........

I talked to the Malz's the other day and they said
that they were asked to bring their 25 Huber, I was
wondering why the club doesn't take both of their
Hubers?  They have a dandy little 14 hp that is really
cute.

Jeff Smith