[Steam-engine] Wauseon

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Wed Jun 1 19:01:40 PDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

I'm not handling the feature engines, but am passing your message on to the
people who are.  They have been working really close with the guys at the
Huber Museum in Marion.

I think it would be great to have your Dad's engine.  If you would, send me
some additional information on it as well as his address & I will see what I
can do.

Thanks for the note!

Beth