[AT] Air Lines

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jul 31 13:56:16 PDT 2005

Dean,

You're absolutely right.  But you must mention that the only way it makes
any difference at all is if you have a way to put the water elsewhere,
otherwise it makes no difference at all what kind of pipe you use.  My
system with mostly hidden sch. 40 plastic pipe has a way at each outlet to
divert the water to a place where it can be drained.

In  addition to other uses, I also use it occasionally to pump up tires.
:-)

George Willer