[AT] Air Lines

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jul 31 12:59:28 PDT 2005

Farmer:

I think you are overlooking one of the key attributes of metal pipe in the
compressed air system. One of the functions of the metal pipe is to cool the
heated air from the compressor before it gets to the accessory. Some of us
run sand blasters, paint guns and other accessories which don't work well if
there is moisture in the compressed air. Metal piping, filters and traps
will aid in the removal of that water before it gets to the accessory.

Now if all the compressor is being used for is to pump up tires almost
anything will work.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door