[AT] Air Lines

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 19:32:55 PDT 2005

--- Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:

> 	BTW, I bought a larger snap coupler not long back
> which gives better air flow to stuff
> like my big blowgun and air tools. There are two
> things I don't like about them. One is
> that before I could work them with one hand, now
> everything takes two hands and sometimes
> a good bit of effort.

Farmer, if you want it easy (and also have an extra
bit of money you don't need (tee hee)) they make a
female coupler with a sleeve that dumps the downline
air pressure.  Makes hooking and unhooking a SNAP (pun
very intended).  I really like the ones I put in my
shop at work, 150 psi and 1/2" couplings are a REAL
pain, period!  Onliest thing is, they are in the
neighborhood of $35.00 each!  I only needed 2 for the
shop so the owner didn't faint to much.  I only use
1/4" fittings at home so no big deal there.
The company I got them from is only local I think, I
can find their number if anyone so desires.

Dave