[AT] Air Lines

OldIron oldiron at charter.net
Sun Jul 31 14:49:23 PDT 2005

I wouldn't put the safety valve after the ball valve on the tank. If the safety valve
pops, just shut off the tank ball valve and the safety valve will quit. But then the air
tank might strike the shuttle in space. :-)

Most regulators have a water trap built into it. Air coming out of the top of the main
line is Ok, those 8" risers are not needed before the filter regulators. If more than
one device is used at a time make the header larger in size, preventing air pressure
drop in the main line and drop lines.

Myron in Minnesota.