[AT] Air Lines

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 12:23:03 PDT 2005

Might look like over kill to you Larry but it is dead on right and  the way
you will see it done in most any industrial shop or plant or in a top notch
paint shop.  I count three unions but they can be added anywhere  you would
like to add them.  The over kill is to let the water condense out of the air
and run to a drain rather than to your tools, blast cabinets or paint guns.

Charlie