[AT] OOOPS - Do as I say not as I do

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Jul 28 08:57:00 PDT 2005

>>On another related note, I wonder how many of you turn off
>>the gas valve on
>>the fuel tanks of your old tractors? I didn't always turn
>>mine off but a few
>>episodes of a leaking float valve made it necessary to turn
>>off the valve at
>>the tank.

Right or wrong I always shut down my tractors, ATV, generator and riding
mower by closing the fuel valve and letting them run out of gas. Then if I'm
lucky I remember to turn off the switch so I don't have a dead battery next
time I need them ;)

Warren