[AT] Huge CA antique crawler auction Sept 16, 17

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 21:16:06 PDT 2005

Yes  I am sure there will be bidders from the UK and Australia. I  attended
Keith Clarks auction in Spokane, WA. a few years ago and knew I'd be  out bid
on anything worth anything after I saw the Rolls Royce parked there in  the
field with the rest of us common blue collar workers. I just enjoyed the  company
at these events as most of the attendee's are the same people you see at
tractor shows and you get to see lots of interesting tractors. Willard Smith,
Tacoma, WA.

Surplus  tractors plus a lot of junk from the boneyard.
The best stuff remains in  the museum. Still, it will
be a huge auction with many desirable pieces  and  with
many bidders  from throughout the US, Australia,  and
the UK.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at  http://vintagetractors.com