[AT] Huge CA antique crawler auction Sept 16, 17

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 19 04:22:39 PDT 2005

Richards comment  "A unique, once-in-a-lifetime sale"  is certainly
applicable based on the items that are in the Heidrich AG History Museum in
Woodland, CA.    I toured this museum in 2003, courtesy list member Bob
Curry.   This museum also includes an exceptional early truck collection
(Hays Antique Truck Museum); bring your cameras and plan on taking many
photos (at the sale and in the museum).
Herbert Metz, Cumming, GA

Subject: [AT] Huge CA antique crawler auction Sept 16, 17