[Farmall] Award

Ed crest25 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 20 20:29:11 PDT 2005

Rob,

I'm in Pinon Hills between Palmdale and Wrightwood off the 138.
Temps were ~ 108ish and actually, I saw on the news today that Beverly Hills was a tad bit warmer than Lancaster yesterday.

I also have a Farmall H Model (1946) I just picked up this year. I love it!

Ed

Rob <69barracuda at mchsi.com> wrote:
Hehe...I live a stones throw from Karl in Ridgecrest...yesterday at the  Fairfeild on base it was 117 at 6 pm....we just got home from Lancaster and at 103 it feels cool!

Rob

'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 318 auto
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback /6 auto
'69 Dart 270 4dr 360 auto
'05 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
'03 GMC Savanah 3500