[Farmall] Award

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 20 23:05:37 PDT 2005

I almost got an M...but am glad I got an H instead...just the right
size! I have a loader and scraper on mine...does a real nice job on the
dirt roads around here. Got it a few months ago from a guy in Washington
State.

Rob

'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 318 auto
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback /6 auto
'69 Dart 270 4dr 360 auto
'05 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
'03 GMC Savanah 3500