[Farmall] Award

Rob 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 20 19:43:54 PDT 2005

Hehe...I live a stones throw from Karl in Ridgecrest...yesterday at the
airfeild on base it was 117 at 6 pm....we just got home from Lancaster
and at 103 it feels cool!

Rob

'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 318 auto
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback /6 auto
'69 Dart 270 4dr 360 auto
'05 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
'03 GMC Savanah 3500