[AT] Huge CA antique crawler auction Sept 16, 17

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jul 22 12:10:40 PDT 2005

Hmmm, we will be in Pacific Grove, CA that week leaving on the 12th. Maybe
could spend some time in Orange & LA County part of the week and then head
up to Woodland by Thursday for preview and taking pictures.  Doubt there
would be any bargains but the shelves full of parts and the pallets of
blocks, etc sure are tempting. The yard full of implements is also very
intriguing.

Are there any other events going on in CA during that week?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com