[AT] Some ads from the 7/16 Lancaster Farming

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jul 18 12:03:12 PDT 2005

Brett,

I won the bid on a 300-U with loader on the ATIS old iron auction several
(about 6) years ago.  I made a 3 day road trip to retrieve it.  I had
thought for years a 300-U would be an ideal loader tractor and the working
torque amplifier and 3 point conversion were plusses, along with the nearly
new tires.  That thing steered so miserably that I parked it behind the barn
for a couple years.  When I got a chance, I traded it for a junk Cub project
and have never looked back.  That 300-U was MISERABLE!  It made my Ford
641/loader seem like it has power steering.

George Willer