[AT] Some ads from the 7/16 Lancaster Farming

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Mon Jul 18 18:47:20 PDT 2005

George:
Fortunately, Dad's 300U never had a loader on it while we owned it.  I can
only imagine what a mess that would have been!  A neighbor has one that his
father bought new, and to be fair, it isn't too bad to run now that I'm
grown up.  With an implement on the back, it doesn't steer too bad at all.
Of course there's no loader on it either.
    Another neighbor has a 350U that has power steering.  I've never driven
it, but I'm sure it's an improvement.  The fact that it still sees regular
use speaks volumes...
    I think I'll keep my JD 420W with ps...  It's a real sweetheart for
light utility work.

Brett Phillips