[AT] O/T Trying to find a good used backhoe

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jul 17 05:46:58 PDT 2005

Steve,

Great advice.  I responded earlier about the one I bought that worked out so
well.  It was a rental machine... the dealer sent me out to the job site
where it was working so I could see it working and with all its' faults.  We
bought it as is and did the minor repairs, including an overdue paint job.
The contractor on the jobsite got it replaced by a new machine.  Everyone
lived happily ever after.

I thought I might see you at Plain City Friday.  Spencer paid a surprise
visit there Saturday.  Reba is looking forward to Portland.

George Willer