[AT] new spuds plus

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 14 20:08:23 PDT 2005

Wow, thats early to be digging potatoes. At least by Sask. standards. I just
tried my first sample today scratching in the ground by hand and did find a
few golf ball sized potatoes, enough for a meal anyway. But they have a long
way to go before they are ready.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/