[AT] new spuds

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jul 10 21:47:15 PDT 2005

Dudley,
         What I found under each plant were two nice baseball sized
potatoes and many marble sized.  Something to do with the growing season, I
suppose.  I hate to use up a whole plant for two potatoes when the plant
will have eight or ten by fall.  And of course you are right.  Our own are
just better.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA