[AT] 841 Ford tractor

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Jul 13 17:47:51 PDT 2005

If your belt is 1/2" wide I have a box of the PowerTwist link-belting in
stock. It runs $5.15 per foot plus a couple of bucks to ship it. If you do
look for some locally you should try to find a dealer that carries
Fenner-Manheim PowerTwist Plus belting. It is the best in the industry and
exceeds the HP carrying capacity of a standard rubber OEM style belt. If you
can't find any locally I'll be glad to send some your way.
Mark Greer