[AT] 841 Ford tractor

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 10 17:15:38 PDT 2005

Some equipment from 50 years ago or so came from the factory with link
belts.  I have three different brands that I'm using at present.  The
one presently on the market that seems to do the best job is
Power-Twist.  Mark Greer (on this list) works for a company that sells
it, and his prices are VERY competitive.

The usual disclaimers apply.  I'm just a satisfied customer.

Larry