[AT] 841 Ford tractor

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Sun Jul 10 23:47:35 PDT 2005

Hi Larry,
The loader on my 860 is a Ford, but the pump is on the front like yours.
Mine is connected to the engine by a splined shaft.  I had to unbolt the
shaft connector at the pump end and the pump. I lifted the pump up and
was able to slide the shaft forward, leaving room to install the new fan
belt. Of course, reverse the process to finish the install. It was not a
bad job at all.  As always, YMMV.
Al Walker
Red Lake Falls, MN