[AT] Greenville Shows, bad times...

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Jul 13 09:04:49 PDT 2005

David,

I share your sympathy for Frobl.  I've been watching Pop's slow
deterioration while he's been in the nursing home.  (going on four years)
Alzheimer's is slowly overtaking him in spite of all the expensive
medication.  He'll turn 97 in two months and has been joined in the same
home by his MOTHER_IN_LAW!  She fell and broke a hip last week and considers
her stay there as temporary... she's only 99 and has been living alone.  She
plans to return home soon where it's quieter.  ;-)

We enjoyed the Greenville (OH) show as always.  It's the friends that we
enjoy most.  We may skip the Plain City (OH) show next weekend, mostly
because of the weather forecast.

George Willer