[AT] Greenville Shows, bad times...

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jul 13 07:34:08 PDT 2005

farmer, you sure did have a tough and bad week.
I've always admired the effort you put into helping your mother and
mother-in-law.  And you're right about Alzheimer's being so very tough and
saddening.  I have a great aunt who is suffering from it, only with the daily
help from my uncle and cousin is she able to still be at home and I'm not sure
how much longer this will last.  Watching the slow progression of that disease
is depressing for sure.
As much as your mother didn't want to move to assisted care I'm sure she will be
much better off there.  And like my uncle's doctor told him - you don't do
anyone a good service by wearing yourself out over these things.

David