[AT] Greenville Shows

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 17:06:16 PDT 2005

I went to both of the Greenville shows yesterday.  The farm power of the
past blew Steam threshers away.  In the past Steam threshers saving grace
was the flea market area, but this year Farm power stepped it up a notch and
it put them over the top.  I got to say hi to the Willers and to Gene
Dotson.  I saw Larry and Barbs camper, but didn't find them in the show.
Jodie went back later and reported that she spotted a Dotson inferno.I was
glad I got to see these shows as it is quite a chore to get my scooter
loaded, it takes two healthy people.  I am still planning to get to Portland
for at least one day, but other than that nothing until after Sept. 9

David D. Gibson
Greenville, OH
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C