[AT] re: oil filter

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 10 15:39:35 PDT 2005

My allis chalmers G uses that method.

I'm using a C159 Fram filter on it.  The filter was the same looking 'floss'
or 'yarn'
the manual refered to, and it looked identical to an ?agco? filter that was
on it when
I bought it..  The little tube just presses right into a little hole right
up thru the floss.

My AC oil pressure stays right in the middle of the gauge (where it stayed
on the old filter )

The NAPA cross tot heis filter looked constructed differently.

Soundguy