[AT] new spuds

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 10 12:18:42 PDT 2005

Ron, I just dig around under the plant with bare hands and can easily tell
if theres any potatoes worth pulling out. Carefully replace the dirt
afterwards and I have never had a problem with the plants dieing off. I was
just looking at mine this morning and thinking it won't be long now. They've
been flowering for a week or more and with all this rain we've had theres
tremendous topgrowth. Hopefully there will be a few worth eating soon.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/