[AT] new spuds

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 12:28:23 PDT 2005

Ron I guess you are saying your potatoes aren't completely grown yet  but
you want a few small ones for your peas?   If that is what you mean then dig
in under the plant from the side of the row.  Your hands will do a good job
if your soil is light  enough.  It you have heavy clay, etc.  you might need
a tool of some sort.

Once they are grown you don't want to save the plant.  Just dig them up with
a middle buster on your  tractor and scratch them out.

Charlie