[AT] Apology for outage

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Jul 10 02:56:00 PDT 2005

Actually, we had a very minor brush with the remnants of Cindy.  I didn't even
have limbs down from the Oak tree in my yard and I ALWAYS have a few limbs (I
did find one in the drive after a short trip yesterday - no wind since the
storm).  We had a bit of rain and a bit of wind but not really bad.  We didn't
even have any power outages.  Funny thing is that when you were at the Baltimore
Rd exit you were less than 5 miles from me.  It is amazing how much difference a
mile made in the severity of the storm.  My aunt and uncle live south of
Yadkinville and they had more of a hit than I (an Oak that has split and lodged
in another tree)and in a path from Harmony to Lone Hickory there was very
significant damage - just the luck of the draw I guess.
I'm glad you didn't suffer any damage.

David