[AT] Apology for outage

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Jul 9 15:35:27 PDT 2005

On 7/9/2005 at 7:01 AM David Bruce wrote:
>Spencer,
>I wondered about you and the ATIS server.  I didn't experience the outage
>myself
>as I was not online at all because of all the lightning that accompanied
>the
>storm.  I hope you didn't suffer any damage.  It seems I was in a good
>spot -

I wondered about you, as I drive HWY 421 near your house every day.  Let me
tell you it was raining as hard as I ever saw it rain when I was near
Baltimore Rd./Speer Bridge Rd..

By the way, here is the official weather statement on the tornado:

http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/watches_warnings/tornado/nc/ncc067.txt

Right within 100 yards of the heart of Pfafftown.  I am actually closer to
Vienna and Dozier if anyone is looking at a map so I was a mile or more
away from it.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!