[AT] Apology for outage

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jul 13 06:19:32 PDT 2005

On 8 Jul 2005 at 19:53, Spencer Yost wrote:

> Sorry for the outage yesterday.   We had a small tornado here in Pfafftown
> and torrential rains.   All courtesy of TS Cindy.  Power outage was longer
> than my UPS's battery packs could handle.

	Spencer, personally I think it was quite inconsiderate of you to schedule a tornado at
that time...   ;-)   Had I even been aware that there was an outage I might have been
upset.   ;-)
	Do you expect to make it to Portland this year ?

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA