[AT] Apology for outage

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jul 9 04:01:33 PDT 2005

Spencer,
I wondered about you and the ATIS server.  I didn't experience the outage myself
as I was not online at all because of all the lightning that accompanied the
storm.  I hope you didn't suffer any damage.  It seems I was in a good spot -
not that much wind here and only 2.7" of rain and no power outage.
My aunt and uncle who live just south of Yadkinville lost power and they said
they got lots of rain.  I even didn't have any limbs down from the storm (which
is a miracle since I have limbs down from almost every small breeze).

David