[AT] Oil Filter question

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 10:58:23 PDT 2005

> Bad thing is that all of my usual local suppliers were out of

stock.  I needed a filter and drove about 70 miles round trip to

get it.   Since I was there and have another D-14 that needs to

be serviced I bought 2 at $12.99 each.   So now I have $26 + tax

and about 5 gals of $2.28 gas tied up in these two pieces of junk.

> Charlie

	Charlie, TSC should be a good place to get the right
filter for that tractor. The C-159 filters are still OK. If they
don't carry them, Sandy Lake Implements in PA gets their orders
right out and carries what you need for any AC tractor. I would
not, personally, put a filter in a tractor that did not show
proper oil pressure on the gauge either.

	I'd help you out and send you one but I'm like that
crop duster in Iowa and don't know if I can find the one I know
I have around here somewhere. grins.

Cecil