[AT] Oil Filter question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 11:40:11 PDT 2005

Thanks Cecil,

There are plenty of places to order them.  I just needed one and didn't want
to wait.  After I figured out that I don't want to use the WIX filter I
bought I called another place about 25 miles away and the old style filter.
I'll do down there Monday and pick them up.
The work I was going to do with the tractor will just have to wait a couple
of days.

Actually I have 2 filters here but they are new old stock OEM AC filters
that I'm saving back for show purposes.

Charlie