[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Wed Jan 26 07:07:05 PST 2005

Mike i had thought about that when i first got this truck but never pursued
it. It has to 70 seres front end never figured out why it had a 60 in the
rear. i purchased it from lot stock and figured some one must have ordered
it that way. I waited 3 months for one i had ordered and got tired of the
bull from dealer why it had not come in and found another one on a
different dealers lot.
R Fink
PA