[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Jan 25 13:57:00 PST 2005

LOU that independent suspension of the fords is a big problem for a lot. I
have a 1983 F350 4x4 460 C6 have had it science feb 1983 i put one set of
front spring mounts on it some time back. One axel on pass. side and a few
u joints in the front end . With some steering components. One new
transmission rebuild. And 3 rear ends. It had a 60 seres under it when new
is was ok till i punched a hole in the backing plate and lost all the
grease. Second lasted about two years. than third i put a 70 seres under it
that was early 90s now all i do is run it and yes it has a 8 ft plow came
from the 79 i traded in. i purchased the plow new on the 79 at time of
purchase i would like the solid front axel to rid me of the problems but
have not figured out what they were yet. As for the plow it is a meyers No
i don.t abuse it or any thing else i own.  my 02 cents worth
R Fink
PA