[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Jan 25 04:53:59 PST 2005

I think you are talking about two wheel drive trucks.  When the truck is
loaded my camber doesn't change, it is a 2000 F250 with a straight axle.
I had a 86 Bronco, with that goofy independent suspension that Ford had
for a while.  Yes the camber changed when weight was applied to the
front end.  I didn't care much for that.

Lou