[AJD] Carburetor Repair Help

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Fri Jan 21 09:03:33 PST 2005

I don't know where to begin to thank everybody for the advice, suggestions and
recommendations on getting my '41 B's carb rebuilt.  When I have asked for
assistance on other topics, I've made an effort to thank everybody who responded
by name.  It would take too much bandwidth to do that with all the folks that have
offered counsel this time.  Thank you all very, very much.  I even appreciate the
encouragement from the two list members who assured me that even an old C-141
driver couldn't mess up a DLTX-34.  This one I want done right... I'll learn on the
next one.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624