[AJD] Robert's Car Repair

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 21 06:50:51 PST 2005

Burrey's and Robert's seem to be the two places to use.  Doug and Robert
are both super nice people and I got to spend a whole day at each place.
Robert's sees more business and has more of a "system" in place  and a
better testing setup.   Burrey's has a better selection in used parts all
the way back to the Waterloo boy and does a better job of buying up used
stuff.  I got the impression Burrey's was where Robert's was 5 years
earlier, in terms of business maturity and growth.

I liked them both very much and would trust my carb to either.  Also, I try
to select businesses in terms of how they will act when things go bad.
Nobody is perfect and you might have a bad experience with anyone.  But I
think, if you were reasonable with them, both would be able to make it
right.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!