[AT] John Deere H

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Jan 19 11:25:19 PST 2005

Cecil: It is the thought that counts. You did good and now know how to
do it again and much faster.
I don't know what I was doing wrong, but all week I have been trying to
get back on-list. Must have finally done something right because this
time it was only a few seconds and I started getting mail. Glad to be
back on after the holidays. Hope all had a safe and superChristmas and
holiday season. I was looking forward to some time in the shop but
weather and muddy roads kept me from getting there much over the
hoildays. Guess I need to build a shop in the back yard at home so I can
get something done on these wet days in Texas.

Wayne