[AT] John Deere H

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 05:18:06 PST 2005

> As some of you remember I did a friend a onetime favor by assembling and painting his JD. The pics posted are the ones of him leaving driving it home. He promptly parked close to some old cottonwood trees and left it there while he was supposedly was making room for it under covered storage. That was what 4, no, 5, no maybe 6 weeks ago, don't remember.
> Well.......it gets cold, trees go dormant, water in them freezes, the wind blows, it snows......
>
> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009545&a=31490211&f=
> Dave

	Dave, I guess you could say s... happens. It would make me
sick if it were me to think that all that work was put into a nice
restoration and I let it sit under a big tree and ruined it. Looks
like he lucked out except for the steering shaft and the rear of
the tractor. One of those big limbs could have come down thru the
hood and the fuel tanks.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson