[AT] John Deere H

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Wed Jan 19 12:46:29 PST 2005

	I don't know why anyone would want any of those silly little Deere H's
anyway... I think maybe as a public service that I should allow people that are
stuck with them to come and "dump" them at my far... er... uh... junk yard.
Yeah, that's it...  junkyard. I probably have room for a few hundred of them.
  :-)

	They are not quite, but dang near as cute as a #$%& CUB...

	I used to like the bigger tractors capable of doing a decent amount of field
work. As I get older I like the little chore type tractors more and more. Of
course I wouldn't turn down a free Oliver super 88, or a Deere 720, or a Case
500 or a MM UB, or a Cockshutt 50, or a Massey Harris 44, or a Allis D-17, or a
Ford 961 tricycle, or, or, or...   :-)

--
farmer, Esq.
      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...