[AJD] Final Drive Drain Plug

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Jan 18 05:21:36 PST 2005

Gary -

Thanks. I'm in a small town and NAPA or Wally World are about my only local
sources for tools.  Have a hardware & lumber store too, but their markup on tools is
pretty impressive. I've noted a couple recommendations on the List for Harbor
Freight tools and I plan to check them out the next time I go to Austin... about 80
miles east.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624