[AT] Cockshutt report

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 13:11:04 PST 2005

My M had a problem with inadequate power and cutting out when I first
purchased it.  Turned out to be sludge in the tank outlet/fuel filter
inlet.  After cleaning the tank and filter I put a fine brass screen filter
in the end of the filter so that it extended up into the tank an inch and a
half or so.  It has run fine since.  I put similar a similar filter setup
in my H after it stalled completely while attempting to unload from the
trailer.

Bob Holtzer