[AT] Backing up tractor pictures and degenerating into aramble.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 17 09:28:12 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry D. Goss <rlgoss at evansville.net>
To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group' <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:56 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [AT] Backing up tractor pictures and degenerating into
aramble.

.  You read it right -- I'm one of the few people left on
> the face of the earth that is still in the dark ages of dial-up.

Larry
Dial up is all I have access to here in the wilds of Sask.  too and I don't
have any choice on that. In fact my old computer does not even have cd
burning as an option. That is one reason why I am contemplating updating to
a computer that will save data on CDRom.
Also I have been considering the demise of VHS tapes and what is going to
happen to all  the interesting old tractor recordings I have saved over the
years. I suppose the tapes could be converted to DVD as an option. Do the
newer computers have that capability?

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/