[AT] Backing up tractor pictures and degenerating into a ramble.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Jan 16 14:31:41 PST 2005

Farmer,
 Which version of Family Tree are you using? The free one or the paid
one. I have been using the free one but wondered what the paid can do
that the free version won't. I have been working on the Williams, Edick,
Gage, Bloomer lines. My mother was the Gage/Bloomer family historian for
most of her life and researched back to Holland. She was also the town
historian for the village of Canajoharie NY for 20 years as well. I
assisted her with houses and some of the research. The big problem is
that my "father" won't let anyone dig through the paperwork and find the
Gage/Potter stuff so it can be entered and turned over to the current
historian of the family. He just says it isn't his problem. I think the
next time he goes on vacation I'm going to dig around.

Steve Williams