[Farmall] F 12 Price

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sat Jan 15 18:34:50 PST 2005

Kevin,
I'll add my comments by saying that the price depends on a lot of things,
and one of them is supply and demand. You mentioned they are hard to find
in your area. That has a lot to do with what a person might pay for one if
he wants it. Out here in the west coast area, F-12 tricycles are fairly
common, unless they are specialities like Guy Fay mentioned. Low serial
number, wide front, Waukehsa motor, etc., etc. You can get a decent one
around here for less than 2k. If they are hard to find back in SC, and with
the comments of what that one sold for in SE Georgia, then paying over 2k
might be in the ball park. If you get one from the mid west or west coast,
it'll probably be cheaper, but then you have to pay for transporting. I
should also mention that the ones west of the Mississippi usually have zero
or minimal rust on them. Not so with the ones I've seen from the far east,
and south east. So good luck with whatever you decide.

bobcurrie
Greenwood, CA